Russian women are well known for their beauty. Here are the most beautiful of them in the world of Russian cinematography.
1. Elena Yuryevna Korikova is a beautiful Russian blonde thatwas born in 1972. She is best known for her role in the television show”Bednaya Nastya”. Since 2003, she has been constantly featured on thelists of the “Most Beautiful Russian Women” of FHM Magazine.
2. Anna Khilkevich was born in 1986 in Moscow. She graduated from drama school no. 232 at the Theater School. She started her acting careerat the age of 17. Anna graced the cover of Russian Maxim.
3. Anna Andreyevna Gorshkova is a talented actress and anatural beauty. She was born in 1983 and was always dreaming of becoming anactress. Her television debut was in television show “Bednaya Nastya”. Thislady also worked as a model.
4. Elizaveta Boyarskaya was born in 1985 in Leningrad to afamily of two famous Russian actors. She graduated from Saint Petersburg StateTheatre Arts Academy. She has done many film projects and is one of well-knownRussian actresses.
5. Gia Skova was born in 1991. This actress graced manymagazine covers. She also works as a model for a number of world’s famousbrands. Gia is the most recognized actress from Russia in Hollywood.
6. Anastasia Sergejevna Zadorozjnaja was born in 1985. She is anactress and a popular singer. In 2010, she was voted “The Most AttractiveActress of Russian cinema”. After graduation from high school, this ladyentered the acting department of the Russian Academy of Theatre Arts – GITIS.
7. Natalia Rudova is a Russian theater and film actress. Shegraduated from the Ivanovo Regional College of Culture. This beautiful blondegraced many magazines and worked as a model. She enjoys painting.
8. Nastasya Anislavovna Samburskáya is a Russian film and stageactress. This beautiful Russian brunette was born in 1987. Her career as anactress started in 2008. NAstasya graced the cover of iFamous and Maxim magazines.
9. Tatyana Arntgolts is an actress whose parents are actors aswell. She also has a twin sister who became an actress as well. Tatyanagraduated from M.S. Schepkin Higher Theatre School in Moscow. She is one of themost famous Russian actresses.
10. Yuliya Snigir is an actress and model, born in 1983. Sheplayed alongside Bruce Willice in the film “A Good Day to Die Hard”. Snigir was playing chessprofessionally and at the age of 15 was awarded the prestigious title ofCandidate of Chess Master by International Chess Federation.
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.