Abbey Clancy – An Alluring British Blonde
Abbey Clancy – Stunning and Sophisticated British Blonde
Birth Name: Abigail Marie Clancy
Date of Birth: January 10, 1986
Place of Birth: Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
Occupation: Model, television personality
Height: 5 feet 9 in; 1.75 m
Measurements: 32-24-35 in; 81-61-89 cm
Clancy in one sentence – Abbey is one of the most attractive British blondes with an irresistible smile.
(on: how do you stay slim) I always remind myself that men appreciate a womanly shape and some curves!
My beauty icon is the incredibly beautiful Brigitte Bardot. She is just classically stunning!
Ever since I was a little kid I dreamed about becoming a singer and a model.
- In 2004 she participated in the Britain's Next Top Model television show and was one of the finalists. Even though she didn’t win her modeling career took off.
- In 2007 Abbey graced the cover of the Arena magazine and she appeared in a number of other magazines.
- In 2010 she was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition wearing nothing but the paint.
- Clancy appeared as the guest and a co-host in a number of television shows including Hell's Kitchen, Chris Moyles' Quiz Night , fifth cycle ofBritain's Next Top Mode, reality TV show Great British Hairdresser, etc.
- She is married to the famous footballer Peter Crouch with whom she has a daughter Sophia.
- In 2010 she was ranked 10th in the FHM’s annual 100 most attractive women in the world poll.
Go to Abbey Clancy Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.