Almudena Fernandez – The Most Beautiful Environmental Activist In The World
Birth Name: Almudena Fernandez
Date of Birth: January 1, 1977
Place of Birth: Benavente, Zamora, Spain
Height: 5 ft 8.5 in; 1.74 m
Measurements: 34-23-34 (in); 87-59-87 (cm)
Fernandez in one sentence – Almudena is a beautiful Spanish model that is in love with nature.
We have plastic bottles that last for a century and houses that don't. Have we got this backward?
We need to do everything in our power to protect environment.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 18.
- This beautiful Spanish brunette graced the covers of many prestigious fashion magazines including Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Shape, Biba, Madame Figaro and Harper's Bazaar.
- In 2007 she was awarded the best international model award by the Cosmopolitan TV.
- Almudena is an ardent environmental activist and she supports a number of charity organizations and projects such as the Greenpeace champagne against the pollution of the seabed.
- She designed the eco-friendly women handbag.
- In 2008 she was awarded the ELLE Environmental and Ecology Award 2008.
- She loves surfing.
Go to Almudena Fernandez Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.