Amal Alamuddin – An Elegant and Exotic Beauty
Birth Name: Amal Ramzi Alamuddin
Date of Birth: February 3, 1978
Place of Birth: Beirut, Lebanon
Occupation: Lawyer, author, activist
Alamuddin in one sentence: Amal is a powerful, intelligent woman, a true lady and an inspiring person.
- Her father was professor of business studies at the American University of Beirut. His family is a prominent one.
- She has one sister and two half-brothers.
- At the age of 2, Amal moved to Great Britain, London, with her family.
- This lady has a Bachelor’s degree in Arts from St. Hugh's College, Oxford.
- She received the Jack J. Katz Memorial Award for excellence in entertainment law.
- Alamuddin has a Master in Low from New York University School of Law.
- Amal was NYL sponsored clerk at the Court while she was working at the International Court of Justice.
- She worked at Sullivan & Cromwell in New York City; The Office of the Prosecutor at the UN Special Tribunal for Lebanon; The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
- This smart beauty is an advisor to the king of Bahrain.
- Alamuddin is a barrister in United Kingdom at Doughty Street Chambers.
- She has been appointed to a number of United Nations commissions.
- She was also part of the group whose goal was to strengthen international efforts against sexual violence in the conflict zones.
- This lady is a member of the multidisciplinary Team of Experts established on behalf of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- She is also lecturing students in some prestigious Low Academies and Universities.
- Amal speaks fluently English, Arabic and French.
- Allamudin is married to famous American actor George Clooney.
- One of her clients is Julian Assange (WikiLeaks Author); she also represented Yulia Tymoshenko – the former prime minister of Ukraine.
- She was named the London’s hottest female barrister.
Go to Amal Alamuddin Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.