Amelia Vega – A Dominican Woman with the Intense Beauty
Birth name: Amelia Vega Polanco
Date of Birth: November 7, 1984
Place of Birth: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Occupation: Model, singer, actress, television host
Height: 6 ft 1 in, 185 cm
Vega in one sentence – Amelia is an astonishingly beautiful woman with great charisma.
If you want to be successful you need to start working as soon as you wake up.
What make me happy are the good and loving people, my family and friends that I am surrounded with.
- Amelia’s mother, Patricia Polanco Álvarez was also a Miss Diminican Republic and she represented the Dominican Republic in 1980 at the Miss World pageant.
- In 2002 Vega was crowned Miss Dominican Republic 2002.
- On June 3, 2003 Amelia was crowned Miss Universe 2003.
- Vega became famous after she was crowned Miss Dominican Republic 2002 and Miss Universe 2003. Today she is best known for her successful music career in Latin America.
- Donald Trump named Amelia his favorite Miss Universe ever.
- Amelia is on the cover of the only book the Miss Universe Organization has published (Universal Beauty).
- Vega graced many magazine covers and she is considered to be one of the most beautiful Dominican women in the showbiz.
- Her first single Pasa Un Segundito was released on April 26, 2010 and it became a top Latin song in just few days. In August, 2011 Amelia released her first music album which became popular in many Latin countries.
Go to Amelia Vega Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.