Anedie Azael – An Inspiring Beautiful Young Woman
Birth name: Anedie Azael
Date of Birth: September 15, 1988
Place of Birth: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Occupation: Model, activist
Height: 5 ft 9.7 in; 1.77 m
Azael in one sentence – Anedie is beautiful inside-out; she is a ray of sunshine that makes the world a warmer and better place.
Always remember that your reputation and name is all you have.
Beauty is only skin deep, it is your inner beauty that really shines through.
Life is all about making mistakes and learning from them.
- Azael is best known for being crowned Miss Haiti Universe 2011. However, her philanthropic work exceeds her amazing beauty and is one of the things that are the most beautiful about this young woman from Haiti.
- Anedie Azael was born and raised in Haiti, but she moved to the Miami, United States when she was 16 years old to pursue her studies and modeling career.
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
- Anedie is fluent in Creole, French, English and Spanish.
- In 2009 she started her professional modeling career after signing with Runways The Talent Group in Miami Beach.
- Anedie is helping the underprivileged children in many ways. She is paying for their annual school tuition, providing school supplies and giving moral support in any way she can.
- In August 2010 Azael founded Peace Love International Organization (an organization whose primary goal is to empower women and children).
- In 2011 Azael was Crowned Miss Haiti.
- Anedie is a Head Coordinator for Word and Action organization (a non-profit organization that helps sexually abused children). The main goal of this organization is to build a therapeutic center for children and women in Cap-Haitien, Haiti.
- Azael is a pacifist that believes in better tomorrow and encourages children and young people to help one another.
Go to Anedie Azael Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.