Anne Hathaway – Mesmerizing Hollywood Actress
Birth Name: Anne Jacqueline Hathaway
Date of Birth: November 12, 1982
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York City, New York
Origin: French/ Irish/ German/ Native American
Height: 5 ft 8in; 1.73m
Measurements: 34-25-35 (in); 87-63.5-89(cm)
Hathaway in one sentence: Anne is one of the most famous American actresses with a gorgeous smile and a great talent.
Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life.
I am not interested in being perfect anymore.
I used to believe that love was finding someone who would lead you through the deep water.
I prefer design over brands.
Love is a gift, relationship is a work.
I truly believe that people are good.
You have to remember in life that there's a positive to every negative and a negative to every positive.
Obsessing about weight is a big old waste of time.
To be a princess you have to believe that you are the princess.
I am very said that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable way, and instead of delete it, sells it.
- As a young girl, Ann was inspired by her mother who was an actress to become one as well.
- During her high school Ann participated in many school plays.
- This American actress was the first teenager admitted into The Barrow Group Theater Company's acting program.
- Meryl Strip is her idol.
- Her first motion picture project was Walt Disney's drama film The Other Side of Heaven.
- For the role of Mia Thermopolis in the comedy The Princess Diaries, Anne was chosen among 500 other girls who came to audition. This film was a worldwide success.
- In 2008 she became the face of cosmetic brand L’ancome.
- She is one of the People Magazine‘s Most Beautiful People in 2009.
- Anne participated in the development of the charity Follieri Foundation.
- This beautiful American actress is involved with many charities, including The Step Up Women's Network, The Creative Coalition, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, The Lollipop Theatre Network, The Human Rights Campaign.
- Hathaway is an LGBT rights activist.
- Anne played in many films and shows including: Becoming Jane, Ella Enchanted, Nicholas Nickleby, The Other Side of Heaven, Get Smart, Valentine's Day, Bride Wars, Rachel Getting Married, Love and Other Drugs, Rio, One day, Song One , Don Jon, Interstellar, The Intern, Get real...
Go to Anne Hathaway Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.