Ashley Callingbull – Native American Goddess
Birth Name: Ashley Callingbull
Date of Birth: October 21, 1989
Place of Birth: Alberta, Canada
Origin: Enoch Cree Nation, Native American
Occupation: Model, actress
Height: 6 ft, 0 in; 1.83m
Measurements: 35-26-34(in); 89-66-86 (cm)
Callingbull in one sentence: Ashley is a stunning Native American woman and a profound lady; she is dedicated in helping others and raising her culture.
Education is the basis of success.
I was determined that school would get me through my hard past.
I would love to be an inspiration for other young First Nations Youth.
My grandmother raised me and showed me the magic of unconditional love from the day I was born.
I learned to be grateful for all things I have been given.
Always love yourself and believe in yourself.
I would like to create a charity foundation.
Love and live fearlessly.
- Ashley spent part of her childhood in one of the reserves in Canada, the neighboring Hobbema First Nation.
- Ashley is very devoted to her people and culture.
- By the age of 10, Callingbull won all Enoch’s princess crowns.
- She is a professional dancer in ballet, jazz, tap.
- Ashley is very interested in acting; she gave her voice for cartoons, acted in television series, performed in stage plays…
- In 2007 she was the 1st runner up at Top Native Model Competition.
- Ashley was chosen "Miss Photogenic Winner" in 2009.
- In 2010, she was placed 2nd runner up at Miss Universe Canada competition; she is the first Cree First Nations Woman to achieve this goal.
- She represented Canada at the Miss Friendship International Pageant held in China.
- Ashley represented Canada at Miss Humanity International in Barbados in October 2011.
- In 2012 she was one of the top 10 girls that were competing at Miss World Canada.
- Ashley did a lot of charity work which brought her the Role Model Award at the Dreamcatcher Gala in Calgary 2011.
- She is an Actra member.
- She fluently speaks Spanish, English and Cree.
- Callingbull is trained in musical theatre, Acting & Voice-over workshops, Equestrian, Competitive contemporary Jingle Dancing.
Go to Ashley Callingbull Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.