Avril Lavigne - Beautiful Canadian Singer
Avril Lavigne – One of the Most Beautiful Canadian Singers
Birth Name: Avril Ramona Lavigne
Date of Birth: September 24, 1984
Place of Birth: Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Occupation: Singer, actress, fashion designer
Height: 5 feet 1 in; 1.55 m
Measurements: 33B-23-32 (in)
Famous for: Avril is best known for her music career. She released four albums as of 2011 and all of them have been very successful. With more than 30 million copies of her albums sold worldwide, Lavigne is one of the top-selling artists in the world.
My songs are about being yourself no matter what, and going after your dreams even if your dreams are crazy and even if people tell you they're never going to come true.
- Avril was only two years old when she sung Jesus Loves Me in church. Her angel voice convinced her parents that she has a gift for singing which is why they supported her in becoming a professional singer in any way they could.
- At age of 16 Lavigne landed a record deal, moved to New York City to work on her debut album and dropped out of high school.
- In 2002, at age of 17 Avril released her debut album Let Go and she became the international music star in just a few months.
- Themes in her music include messages of self-empowerment from a female or an adolescent view.
- In 2005 Avril was ranked #1 in Teen People's Top Most Attractive 21 Under 21 List.
- She is a regular girl in the most attractive women lists all over the world.
- Lavigne is involved in many charities including: Wild Child, Make a Wish Foundation, Amnesty International, Music Clearing Minefields, Erase MS, Make Some Noise, etc.
- In September 2010 Avril founded her own charity foundation The Avril Lavigne Foundation. The main goal of her foundation is helping young people with serious illnesses and disabilities.
Lavigne in one sentence – Avril is a great artist and the wild girl with a pure heart that is turning into a classy lady.
Go to Avril Lavigne Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.