Bao Hoa – Dedicated Vietnamese Model
Birth name: Bảo Hòa
Date of Birth: July 31, 1985
Place of Birth: Saigon, Vietnam
Height: 5 feet 7 in; 1.70m
Measurements: 32-23-34(in) 81-58.5-86.5(cm)
Hoa in one sentence: Bao is a hard working model and a sensual woman with exotic Asian beauty.
Being popular today, doesn’t mean being popular tomorrow.
You should never be late for work, no one will respect you.
You must consider modeling very serious, because often there will not be second chance.
I am very professional, lively and a hard worker.
I have a strong works ethics.
- As a young girl, Bao dreamed of being a business woman.
- Bao was discovered by Henri Hubert - stylist.
- In 2002 she started her modeling career as one of the models from the French modeling agency in Saigon.
- At the age of 17, Hoa was chosen by the Pierre Cardin Agency to represent Vietnam at “Super Model Ford Competition 2002” in Dominican Republic.
- In 2006, she signed with the “New York Model Agency”.
- Bao is one of the first Vietnamese models to have a successful modeling career in US.
- Hoa graced many magazine covers including: Elle, Cosmogirl, Vogue, Teen Vogue, In style, GQ, Marie Claire…
- She is one of few Vietnamese models whose name is well known in the modeling industry.
Go to Bao Hoa Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.