Barbara Bermudo – Beautiful & Charismatic Journalist
Birth name: Barbara Bermudo
Date of Birth: June 5, 1975
Place of Birth: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Occupation: Journalist, television presenter
Height: 5ft 2 in; 1.57cm
Measurements: 37-24-35 (in); 94-60-91 (cm)
Bermudo in one sentence – Barbara is an alluring Puerto Rican beauty, a great journalist, passionate woman and well-rounded individual.
There is nothing more beautiful than a woman that is in love.
Physical beauty is only skin deep. If a woman wants to be happy and content she needs to work hard on herself and invest lots of time in her family.
- Bermudo is one of the most famous Puerto Rican television personalities. She is well known in United States; especially among the Latin community.
- In 2007 Bermudo appeared on the cover of the People en Español's "50 Most Beautiful People" issue.
- In 2007 she was invited by the Mayor of New York Bloomberg to ring the opening bell at the stock exchange.
- Her nickname is Barbie.
- Barbara is married to Mario Andrés Moreno.
- Bermudo is often voted as one of the most beautiful women from Puerto Rico by the readers of men magazines.
- She has two daughters, Mia and Camila.
- Bermudo has a degree in journalism from American University in Washington, DC.
- She lives and works in Miami, Florida, United States.
- Barbara has received many awards for her work, including an award from the United Way for her journalistic contributions in covering Hispanic issues in South Florida.
- The Hispanic community in south Florida is very happy to have such a charismatic, professional and eloquent reporter/journalist. Thanks to her the voice of ordinary people can be heard and issues that are important to the local community are being discussed.
- Barbara interviewed many famous and influential people including the First Lady Michelle Obama.
Go to Barbara Bermudo Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.