Barbara Mori – Gorgeous Mexican Actress
Barbara Mori - One of the Most Beautiful Mexican Celebrities
Birth Name: Barbara Mori Ochoa
Date of Birth: February 2, 1978
Place of Birth: Montevideo, Uruguay
Nationality: Uruguayan/Mexican *
Origin: Mexican/ Uruguayan/Japanese
Occupation: Model, actress
Height: 5 feet 6¼ in; 1.68 m
Measurements: 36-23-34 (in); 80-57-75 (cm)
Mori in one sentence – Barbara is a very talented actress and an extremely feminine and sensual woman.
I get very easily infatuated; I always fall in love and then I cannot be alone... but I am trying not to fall in love this time. I am learning to be with myself.
- Barbara was born in Montevideo, Uruguay to a Mexican mother and a Japanese/Uruguayan father. Her parents divorced when she was 3 years old which is why she spent her early childhood between Mexico and Uruguay. However, at age of 10 she moved permanently to Mexico City, Mexico where she lives to this day.
- Barbara was only 14 years old when a fashion designer Marcos Toledo invited her to work as a model. By the age of 17 she was independent and she decided to live by herself.
- In 1998, Barbara got her first leading role as "Azul" in the series Azul Tequila and the new Mexican television star was born.
- In 2004 she landed a leading role in the Mexican hit telenovela Rubi. This role made her world famous.
- Mori has a son with actor, Sergio Mayer.
- Barbara is a cervical cancer survivor.
- She has her own lingerie line.
- Mori is the first Mexican actress to star in a Bollywood film (Kites).
- Barbara supports many charitable causes such as the fight against breast cancer in Mexico.
*note: We classified Barbara as a Mexican because she is 50% Mexican and only 35% Uruguayan and 15% Japanese. Furthermore, most of her life she spent in Mexico where she became famous and where she lives to this day.
Go to Barbara Mori Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.