Beautiful Dutch Women – The Liberal Side Of Europe
Everyone has heard of the Netherlands and the famous city of Amsterdam. The Netherlands is known to be one of the most liberal places on the planet. They have soft drug cafe’s and outlandish rock and roll bands.
Some of the cities are world known party destinations that attracts millions of visitors each year. This is a free country where expression is embraced. It should be no wonder that the beautiful Dutch girls are the same way.
They are liberated and express their emancipation in many forms, from clothing, hairstyles, and peculiar behaviors. Below is a little more about them and some common stereotypes.
Dutch Women Characteristics
According to some reports beautiful Dutch women are typically less maintenance than other Western women. On the other side, according to the social study conducted by Viva magazine on 320 Dutch women in their 30s, Dutch ladies use makeup quite a bit and even describe themselves as vain.
Take a look at these charming Dutch beauties
Go to Dutch Beauties Directory
The findings of Viva study on Dutch women and makeup: As many as 70 percent of respondents described themselves as vain. In addition,almost half of them spend at least fifteen minutes before the mirror before they go out. 45 percent goes out without make-up, but most prefer not to. Only 8 percent of respondents never wears makeup and only 5 percent is comfortable in their skin without makeup on.
- These women have no problems going into public with sweat pants on. However, there are going to be some Dutch women that go to the extremes of looking absolutely stunning. They are almost always tall and slender in their younger years.
Nadine: It is true that dutch women don’t wear very heavy eye-shadow but I certainly do. I use make up ( about 70% does not go out without make-up ) and from living here I can say it’s true.
It is also extremely rare to see a women walking around in sweatpants. I have rarely seen it. Most of the time I see women wearing skirts or pants. Due to the cold weather we are unable to dress a bit more sexy, but I would describe the “Dutch look” still as feminine. Furthermore, there is a big differences between Dutch women style nowadays and the one 10 years ago. Dutch women are more and more using make-up and following the fashion trends.
- Dutch women are very educated and independent. They are competitive especially in sports and the workforce. Most will speak English very well and have careers. They are very modern but quite traditional at the same time. Overall, they find themselves to be 100% equal to men.
Nadine: Most Dutch women are not independent.
In general women earn less than men. The pay gap m / f in the Netherlands averaged 18.5 percent. That’s more than the EU average of 16.2 percent and the global average of 18.4 percent. This is the finding of ITUC, the international alliance of trade unions, which was published in 2012.
Only 17% of women in Netherlands have full time job and 60% work part time.
On top of this if you take into account that women get 40% less retirement money than men, the conclusion is obvious: Dutch women are not very independent.
The strange thing is that Dutch women don’t seem to mind this. For years Dutch people are one of the happiest people in the world according to OECD.
On personal note: my mother worked part time and every one ells I know had a mother who worked part time.
- Dutch women are not interested in open relationships or toyboys. Great majority of them prefer to be in a monogamous relationship and eventually get married and have children.
Almost all Dutch women (96 percent) say they have a monogamous relationship, and 82 percent want to continue their life with their partner. According to a survey the magazine Viva held among 725 women in their thirties. More than 80 percent of women advocates of marriage.
In the list of ‘what are you looking for in a relationship? More than 90 percent of women find emotional support the most important, followed by passion (70% percent) and romance (69 percent). Children are also high on the list.
- Slightly more than 40 percent of women want a relationship with an older man. Only 8 percent have a younger partner. The average age difference between partners is 5.7 years.
- Dutch ladies are very active. They enjoy outdoor activities, concerts, drinking, and the more sophisticated ones are focused on travel and cultural arts. Most Dutch are raised to be environmentally aware and take great care to be considerate of their surroundings.
- Dutch are the tallest people on the planet. The average height for dutch women is 1,70 cm. Therefore if you like tall beautiful women you should definitively visit Netherlands.
- About 60% of the women in Amsterdam is natural blond. Thus if you are a fan of beautiful blondes Amsterdam is waiting for you 🙂
Dutch women are not subservient in the least but they do expect their men to act as gentlemen and take care of them. Men interested in Dutch women should not expect to be in control but they need to be ready to take control whenever it is needed. Here are some other things to be expected from these ladies.
- Dutch women love to be romanced. The million dollar question is: Should you go Dutch with a Dutch woman? And the answer is: if you would like a second date you better forget about the “Dutch stereotype”. In other words, don’t be cheep.
- Dutch ladies do not like controlling men. Man that is intelligent is a must. They are very strong ladies but at the same time they are delicate flowers that love being feminine.
- Money is always good, however money alone will get you nowhere. A man that flaunts his money will be shunned and thought of as arrogant.
Important to note: The fact that the most famous red light district in the world is in Amsterdam, Netherlands should not mislead you into thinking that Dutch women are easy or promiscuous. Actually it is quite the opposite as stated above. the fact is that about 82% of women that work in the red district are from Eastern Europe and the remaining are usually from Northern African countries.
To sum up, beautiful Dutch women have strong personalities, they are very fun to be with and have a quick wit about them.
Special thanks to Nadine who has provided us with relevant, high quality and well researched information about Dutch women.
Back to Beautiful European Women
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.