Exposing 40 Million Beautiful Ethiopian Women
Like a lot of African countries, Ethiopia is an under developed country where the gap between rich and poor is immense. However, on the bright side, Ethiopia is home to some of the most beautiful black women in the world.
Out of almost 90 million residents only 450 thousand of them have internet access (as of 2011).
More than half the population has no running water. On the other side this country is East Africa’s fastest growing economy and is slowly recovering from years of famine and war. As for the women, studies are few and far between but it is obvious that they face physical hardship. Her worth is based on her role as mother and wife.
Listed are some more aspects of beautiful Ethiopian women
Most of Ethiopia’s women are black with high cheek bones and a thick stature. They are very feminine. A lot of urban women can be seen wearing western style clothing as well as typical African dress. Bright colors and head wraps are the norm. They do wear cosmetics, flashy accessories, and adorn themselves with cosmetics and piercings.
Take a look at gorgeous Ethiopian women:
- Less than 40% of Ethiopia’s women can read or write. Education is free. Unfortunately books and supplies are not. Even a lot of urban women and young girls are not enrolled in schools and higher degrees are rarely pursued among the affluent.
- 62 % of Ethiopians practice Christianity. There is a world wide effort to improve the conditions for women and children. Women usually marry and have several children at a young age. These women are extremely hard working individuals and are only recently being able to enjoy the fruits of their labor with more rights.
- Ethiopian women are extremely active and built for any type of labor. They are the fiber of their communities. They participate in politics, familial decisions, the workforce, and form very tight bonds with their friends and families. Community is very important to these women.
When it comes to relationships with men, beautiful Ethiopian women do date; usually briefly. These women are pressured to marry and bear children early in life (in rural areas).
Here is more about these African beauties:
- These women are hardly materialistic and can easily make their own accessories, gowns, and household items. Giving a gift would be welcomed with open arms and 3 kisses on each side of the cheek. They love to be recognized and appreciated.
- Ethiopian women are widely known to be generous, warm, and very welcoming of strangers. They are easily approachable and commit themselves to family and friends until death. Men are considered to be the head of the household and women are its foundation.
By some Ethiopian women are seen as poor, tribal, and uncivilized. This is far from the truth. Their culture and circumstances depict their lifestyles and that is what makes them rich. Almost all of these women believe in God and have a strong sense of family.
Beautiful Ethiopian women are feminine and are stunning in appearance. They take great care to look nice and are modest by nature. Ethiopia is said to be where man first walked the earth which should speak volumes. Any man would be lucky to arm charm one of Ethiopia’s beautiful females.
Back to Beautiful African Women
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.