Beautiful Women Quotes
Beautiful Women Quotes – What Others Have Said About Beautiful Women
What Can Be Learned from Beautiful Women Quotes?
- The trouble with life is that there are so many beautiful women and so little time. (John Barrymore)
- Let us leave the beautiful women to men with no imagination (Marcel Proust)
- Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones do. However, beautiful women don't need to know about men. It's the men who have to know about beautiful women. (Katharine Hepburn)
- I've been out with some extremely beautiful women who have had no sex appeal whatsoever. It really is a lot more than skin deep. (Rod Stewart)
- Every beautiful girl has that dumb guy that did her wrong and made her strong. (Unknown)
- The most beautiful woman is the one who's proud and comfortable just being herself. (Unknown)
- There is beauty in a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; a woman who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on. (Unknown)
- There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. (Maria Mitchell)
- I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. (Unknown)
- A beautiful woman uses her lips for Truth, her voice for Kindness, her ears for Compassion, her hands for Charity and her heart for Love. For those who do not like her, she uses Prayer. (Unknown)
- A particularly beautiful woman is a source of terror. As a rule, a beautiful woman is a terrible disappointment. (Carl Jung)
- The highest prize in a world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you. (Norman Mailer)
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. (Kahlil Gibran)
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. (Confucius)
- A woman who cannot be ugly is not beautiful. (Karl Kraus)
- You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her. (Unknown)
- Being a celebrity is probably the closest to being a beautiful woman as you can get. (Kevin Costner)
- It's always fun to walk down the street with or behind a really beautiful woman, for no reason other than to see how the world reacts to them. (Jonathan Carroll)
- A beautiful woman is the one who never compare herself with others, because what others have doesn't make her feel insecure. (Unknown)
- Even the handsomest men do not have the same momentary effect on the world as a truly beautiful woman does. (Jonathan Carroll)
- The death of a beautiful woman is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world. (Edgar Allan Poe)
- There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves. (Tom Wolfe)
As you can see from the beautiful women quotes above a beautiful woman is seen by some as the God’s great creation whilst by others she is seen as a big disappointment or even worse.
Getting into the discussion who is right and who is wrong, or who is more right and less wrong would be a never-ending debate. However, the fact is that beautiful women get lots of attention, are adored and desired by most men and envied by most women.
One of the things that can be concluded from the quotes above is that beauty is definitively not purely a physical thing but the combination of at least few factors.
Finding out and defining what makes a woman truly beautiful is one of our goals.
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.