Bojana Raonic – Dazzling Serbian Model
Birth name: Bojana Raonic
Date of Birth: June 11, 1993
Place of birth: Novi Sad, Serbia
Occupation: Photo model, student
Height: 5 ft 3 in; 1.6 m
Measurements: 32-25-35 (in); 80-63-90 (cm)
Raonic in one sentence – Bojana is a Serbian model with a beautiful smile and seductive yet innocent look.
- Bojana started her modeling career at the age of 16.
- In 2010, Bojana won a photoshoot contest and graced her first magazine cover.
- In 2011 Raonic was crowned Miss Facebook Serbia and went on to represent Serbia at the Miss Facebook Universe Contest (she was placed in top 10).
- Bojana was named one of the most beautiful girls of the ex-Yugoslav countries (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Slovenia and Macedonia) by the popular Facebook page GC.
- In November 2011 Raonic competed in a beauty pageant Miss Ex-Yu Europe in Paris.
- At the moment she works as a Stock model; mostly beauty and real life commercial shootings as well as shootings for various projects and catalogs.
- Aside from being a photo model Bojana is also a student. She studies Engineering Management.
- Her favorite hobby is drawing.
Go to Bojana Raonic Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.