Carmen Electra – Mesmerizing American Actress
Birth name: Tara Leigh Patrick
Date of Birth: April 20, 1972
Place of Birth: Sharonville, Ohio, U.S.
Origin: Irish/ German/Cherokee
Occupation: Model, actress, singer, dancer, television presenter
Height: 5 feet 3 in; 1. 60m
Measurements: 34-24-34 (in); 86.3-61-86.3(cm)
Electra in one sentence: Carmen is famous American entertainer and a breathtaking woman.
My mother was my rock. She was always with me, weather I wanted it or not. She was my best friend.
Look at yourself in the mirror, and if you don’t recognize the person that you’re looking at, you have to find your happiness.
Life in general has its ups and downs.
It is very important to eliminate toxic people from your life.
There are moments in life when you have to make changes, and it is hard, but once you do it, you understand that everything happens for a reason, and everything makes sense.
With strength comes wisdom.
A lot of things aren’t as big as we make them out to be in our minds.
Most things that we worry about aren’t that big of a deal.
If we have our health and things are good there is nothing to worry about.
The biggest lesson I have ever learned is: Stop worrying. It’s worthless.
- Carmen comes from a big family: she has four brothers and one sister.
- Carmen started her career as a dancer.
- After Electra met Prince, she started her singing career. During that time (1991) she became known as Carmen Electra.
- In 1995 she started her career as television actress.
- In 2006 she became the face and spokesperson for Max Factor cosmetics.
- She is trained in classical ballet.
- Carmen was married to Dennis Rodman and Dave Navarro.
- She organized a fundraiser for Head to Hollywood; it is a non-profit organization which offers support to brain tumor survivors.
- She also supports charities for abused and abandoned children and the HollyRod Foundation, which provides physical, medical, and emotional support to those suffering from debilitating life circumstances such is Parkinson’s disease.
- Electra appeared in a number of films and television shows including: American Vampire (1997), Good Burger as Roxanne (1997), Starstruck (1998), The Chosen One: Legend of, the Raven (1998), The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human (1999), Christmas Vacation 2000 (1999), Scary Movie as Drew Decker (2000), Sol Goode (2001), Perfume (2001), Get Over It (2001),, Rent Control (2002), Whacked! (2002), Uptown Girls (2003), My Boss's Daughter (2003), Starsky &, Hutch as Stacey (2004), Mr. 3000 (2004), Max Havoc: Curse of the Dragon (2004), Monster Island (2004), Dirty Love (2005), Getting Played (2005), Scary Movie 4(2006), Full of It (2007), Spring Break (2011), Epic Movie, Baywatch Nights, Pacific Blue, Baywatch, The Simpsons – The Frying Game, Summerland, Joey (TV series)...
Go to Carmen Electra Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.