Chanel Iman – Mesmerizing African American Beauty
Birth Name: Chanel Iman Robinson
Date of Birth: December 1, 1990
Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Height: 5 ft 10 in; 1.78 cm
Measurements: 32-23-33 (in); 81-58-84 (cm)
Iman in one sentence – Chanel is a beautiful young woman with a golden heart and great charisma.
To me being attractive is about glowing; being happy from within because you are free to be yourself.
You have to love what you do and really enjoy it if you want to be happy.
- She started her modeling career at the tender age of 13, as a child model.
- In 2006 Chanel won third place in Ford's Supermodel of the World contest.
- In 2007 she appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue for the first time. Since then, she graced a number of prestigious fashion magazine covers.
- Chanel walked the runway for fashion houses and designers including Victoria Secrets, Max Mara, Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent.
- In 2010, this beautiful Amercan model became a Victoria's Secret Angel.
- In 2010, Iman opened a clothing boutique “The Red Bag” in California.
- She is very active in helping others and supporting the charity events.
Go to Chanel Iman Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.