Christine Solomon – An Exotic Beauty and an Inspiring Actress
Birth Name: Christine Solomon
Date of Birth: February 13, 1981
Place of Birth: Cairo, Egypt
Nationality: Egyptian (naturalized Canadian)
Origin: Egyptian, Lebanese and Syrian.
Occupation: Actress, model, author
Height: 5 feet 2 in; 1.57 m
Measurements: 34-24-34 (in); 86-60-86 (cm)
Solomon in one sentence – Christine is a very talented actress with captivating Arab features and a great charisma.
I don’t believe in giving up; if we give up too quickly, we’ll never find out how close we were to reaching our objectives.
Music is my escape. Dancing helps me deal with life in a different matter.
I tend to be very unpredictable and can’t stand one place for too long before my need for change and adventure takes over.
I believe that artists have an obligation to speak up for those that can’t.
- She started her acting career at the tender age of five (as the theater child actress in Egypt).
- Christine and her family moved to Canada when she was 7 years old.
- She had her television debut at the age of nine in one of the popular American television series.
- This exotic Arab beauty began modeling at the age of thirteen after winning several competitions, among them are at The International Modeling and Talent Association and Model Search America
- Christine played in a number of movies including “Balad Al Banat”, “Basra”, “Fakers”, “Heliopolis”, “Betroit”, etc.
- In the film “Fakes” she plays and exotic dancer with brains. Now, that’s a killer combination.
- She won the Best Actress of Empowerment Award at The Madbakh Awards in Toronto for her role in Heliopolis.
- Solomon is deeply involved with non-profit organizations and she is very passionate about helping others. She supports the Breast Cancer Foundation and Make Poverty History.
- Her hobbies are writing, dancing and traveling.
- She is fluent in Arabic, French and English.
Go to Christine Solomon Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.