Cindy Crawford – Beautiful American Supermodel/Superwoman
Birth Name: Cynthia Ann Crawford
Date of Birth: February 20, 1966
Place of Birth: DeKalb, Illinois, U.S.A.
Height: 5 ft 9 in; 1.75 m
Measurements: 34B-25.5-36 (in); 86-65-91 cm
Crawford in one sentence – Cindy is a gorgeous and smart lady, and one of the most famous supermodels of all times.
Fashion and style is just that; fashion and style. It's not brain surgery.
When I was a young girl in Illinois, I never could have even dreamed about a life like mine.
Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford.
There are things I'd wish weren't part of ageing. But what you gain is much more than you're giving up.
- Cindy was “discovered” at the age of 16 by the newspaper photographer.
- At the age of 17 she was the first runner-up at the Elite Model Management’s Look Contest.
- Cindy was has her high school's valedictorian.
- In 1995, Forbes magazine named Cindy the highest paid model on the planet.
- She graced hundreds of magazine covers (more than 600 magazines worldwide) and did numerous fashion shows for the most famous fashion brands and designers.
- Cindy appeared in a number of movies and television series.
- She was the first supermodel to pose for "Playboy".
- In 1993 Crawford was chosen by People Magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- She gave birth to both of her children at home, in her bed.
- Since becoming a model, Cindy has made childhood leukemia a focal point of her charity work because her brother dies from leukemia when she was 10 years old.
- In 2007, Crawford became an official supporter of the Ronald McDonald House Charities and is a member of their celebrity board.
- Cindy is a very successful businesswoman. For example, the Cindy Crawford Home collection grosses over $250m annually in retail sales.
Go to Cindy Crawford Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.