Cindy Taylor - One of the Most Attractive Paraguayan Women in Showbiz
Birth name: Cindy Taylor
Date of Birth: April 18, 1977
Place of Birth: Asunción, Paraguay
Occupation: Model, actress, television host
Height: 5 feet 7 in; 1.70 m
Measurements: 34B-24-34 (US)
Famous for: Cindy is best known for her modeling career and for working as a television host (she hosted Wild On!, Full Frontal Fashion, etc.).
I think that all Latin women are connected in some special way. We are all very passionate and full of life and positive energy.
Latin music is my favorite because I can dance to it all night long.
I am not someone who takes no for an answer. If I want something I do everything to get it, within the certain limits of course.
It’s fun to have a goal, to have a dream and to fight for what you believe in.
- Cindy Taylor was born in Paraguay but soon after she and her family moved to the United States. At age of 8 her parents divorced and Cindy and her mother moved back to Paraguay where she stayed till the age of 18.
- When she turned 18 Cindy decided to move back to the United States and find her father whom she hadn’t seen for 11 years. However, she didn’t have money for the private detective so she started modeling in order to get the money and find her father. One thing let to another and she became a successful model…
- She graced many magazine covers including Glamour, Esquire, Men’s Journal, Ocean Drive, Maxim, etc.
- In 2002 Cindy replaced Brooke Burke as the host of Wild On! (a popular travel series on the E! Entertainment Television channel).
- Taylor appeared in a number of movies including Wedding Crashers.
Taylor in one sentence – Cindy is a beautiful, intelligent and charming woman with an incredible smile.
Go to Cindy Taylor Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.