Ciru Maina - Beautiful Kenyan Model and Humanitarian
Kenyan Supermodel of The New Generation
Birth Name: Ciru Maina
Date of Birth: 1987
Place of Birth: Kijabe, Nairobi, Kenya
Occupation: Fashion model, humanitarian
Height: 5 feet 10 in; 1.78 m
Measurements: 90-61-89 (EU)
Famous as/for: Maina is a successful Kenyan model and one of the hottest Kenyan women in the fashion industry.
I live my life as positively as I can and my work has given me the opportunity to see other cultures and help the less fortunate. Each of us has a responsibility to look after our world for future generations.
Break the silence, get involved! In our own way we can all make a difference and make this world a better place.
- Ciru is an ardent activist for women’s and children rights and a passionate fighter against poverty and homelessness.
- Maina is a Goodwill Ambassador for the Heart 2 Heart Foundation (a foundation that provides financial help for heart treatment and surgery for the underprivileged children).
- Ciri is a Goodwill Ambassador for the CAPTAS (a non-profit and non-government organization based in the Great Britain and Kenya, dedicated to provide healthcare and education for the underprivileged children in Africa).
- Her favorite sport is swimming (she was a competitive swimmer in her high school days).
- Her ideal night out is when she gets to spend time with her friends and have fun.
- In moments of weakness she prays.
- According to Maina the best age to be is 40 because people that are 40 have everything they need to be satisfied (knowledge, wisdom, good looks, financial security).
- Her philosophy in a nutshell is: be the one that makes the difference.
Maina in one sentence – Ciru is an intelligent, passionate and a beautiful woman; she is a great role model for the young women around the world.
Go to Ciru Maina Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.