Cynthia Olavarria – Gorgeous Puerto Rican Beauty Queen
Birth name: Cynthia Enid Olavarría Rivera
Date of Birth: January 28, 1985
Place of Birth: Santurce, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Occupation: Model, actress, television personality, former beauty queen
Height: 5 ft 9 in; 1.75 m
Famous for: Cynthia became famous after she was crowned Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2005 and after competing in the Miss Universe 2005 Pageant; she had placed first runner-up to Natalie Glebova.
I don’t sleep as much as I should because there are so many things I need to do.
I decided to compete in the Miss Puerto Rico Universe pageant because my goal was to represent my country at the Miss Universe.
- Olavarria was only 11 years old when she won her first beauty pageant title, Miss Reina Infantil.
- At age of 16 she placed third in the Elite Model Look Puerto Rico Competition. This turned out to be more than enough to launch her successful international modeling career.
- Olavarria received many prestigious modeling awards including: Best Female Model, Top Puerto Rican Model, International Model Ambassador Award, Outstanding Model of the Year Award, etc.
- Cynthia was 21 when she was crowned Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2005. That same year she represented her country at the Miss Universe pageant held in Bangkok, Thailand.
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
- Olavarria in one sentence – Cynthia is everything that a woman should be; she is smart, well educated, classy, kind and beautiful.
Go to Cynthia Olavarria Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.