Diane Kruger – German Helen of Troy
Birth name: Diane Heidkrüger
Date of Birth: July 15, 1976
Place of Birth: Algermissen, Germany
Occupation: mode, actress
Height: 5 ft 7 in; 1.70 m
Measurements: 34B-23-35 (in); 86-58-90 (cm)
Diane Kruger in one sentence – Diane is an alluring actress that walks the fine line between a seductive temptress and a shy, innocent girl.
(on Helen of Troy) Her beauty didn't do her any good and she couldn't use it in any positive or manipulative way.
I'm a little bit worried about this sudden success. I am quite independent and I'm afraid that this privilege could escape from me.
- Kruger is best known for roles Helen in Troy, Dr. Abigail Chase in National Treasure and its sequel, Bridget von Hammersmark in Inglorious Bustards, Anna in Mr. Nobody, and Gina in Unknown.
- As a child, Kruger wanted to become a ballerina and successfully auditioned for the Royal Ballet School in London. Unfortunately an injury ended her ballet career.
- She made her onscreen debut in 2002 opposite Dennis Hopper and Christopher Lambert in The Piano Player, a TV-movie by Jean-Pierre Roux.
- People magazine included Diane in its annual "50 Most Beautiful People in the World" issue in 2004.
- She was ranked 50th on the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2005.
- Is an active supporter of UNICEF.
- She lived three weeks in a mental hospital to shoot Frankie (2005). She is the only actress in that film, all patients are real.
- Is very good friends with ex-husband Guillaume Canet.
- On December 2009, she was announced as the global spokes model for L'Oréal.
- She has become the latest face for Calvin Klein's newest fragrance line, Beauty
Go to Diane Kruger Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.