Elena Satine – The Red hair Bombshell
Birth Name: Elena Marié Satine
Date of Birth: November 24, 1987
Place of Birth: Tbilisi, Georgian SSR (current Georgia)
Nationality: Russian, Georgian, American
Height: 5 ft 7 in; 1.70m
Satine in one sentence: Elena became a dream of many men due to her porcelain skin and flammable read hair.
I'm fascinated by anything that deals with the unexplained. I love any show that totally makes me want to know more.
Men have that childhood fantasy of being a badass. And women find those men so hot.
It's funny how the ruthless, murderous gangster has really been romanticized by the media.
Women can be just as conniving and manipulative and vengeful as men.
Certain things shouldn't go unpunished.
- Her mother was a model, opera singer and actress.
- Elena was the member of the Georgian pop group Nergebi.
- At age 9, Elena became the youngest performer to headline at the Kinotavr Festival (the Sochi Open Russian Film Festival).
- Satine decided to study in the United States and graduated from PPAS at the age of 16. She continued her Drama studies and received a "Diploma of Specialist in Acting Art" following four years of study at the Moscow Art Theatre School in Russia.
- She also did international fellowships at the Royal Academy of Drama Arts in Great Britain.
- Her debut on television was playing the role of Russian immigrant in the television show Cold Case.
- She is a singer, songwriter and classically trained pianist.
- She is a close friend with Olga Kurylenko.
- She is a descendant of Georgian Nobility, "House of Orbeliani".
- She played in number of films and television shows including: Ripple Effect, Bar Starz, Don't Look Up, Adventures in Online Dating, Just Go with It, Zipper, Outlaw, Gemini Division, Melrose Place Smallville, NCIS, Matador, Revenge...
Go to Elena Satine Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.