Elisabetta Gregoraci – Gorgeous Italian Celebrity
Birth name: Elisabetta Gregoraci
Date of Birth: February 8, 1980
Place of Birth: Soverato, province of Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy
Occupation: model, dancer, television personality
Height: 5 feet 9 in; 1.76m
Measurements: 34-24.5-35 (in) 86-62-89 (cm)
Gregoraci in one sentence: Elisabetta is one of those exotic Italian ladies that leave men breathless.
- As a child, she wanted to be a police woman or detective.
- In 1997 she was crowned miss Calabria and was competing for the title of Miss Italia.
- In 1998 she gained a diploma in accounting.
- In 2004, Elisabetta replaced Eva Herzigova as the face and body of Wonderbra.
- She was a model for Giorgio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana brands.
- Elisabetta started her career on the Italian television as a dancer.
- She appeared in numerous television shows, and in a number of Italian films including: Il cielo in una stanza, C'era un cinese in coma and Si sente che sono calabrese.
- Gregoraci is married to Flavio Briatore.
Go to Elisabetta Gregoraci Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.