Elizaveta Boyarskaya – Passionate Russian Actress
Birth Name: Elizaveta Mikhailovna Boyarskaya
Date of Birth: December 20, 1985
Place of Birth: Leningrad, Soviet Union, Russia
Boyarskaya in one sentence: Elizaveta is a stunning Russian brunette and a talented actress.
I decided to become an actress, after I visited the opening of the Training Theatre "On Moss ".
I completely abstract from my role, it's like a suit, put on - and take off. None of the roles, whatever dramatic, complex or terrible they are, have no impact on my family.
Acting is my favorite profession, my passion, my desire, my meaning.
I never connect my business and my private life.
Happiness - it's my family.
Love is a combination of peace and harmony.
An artist is not a man of one city, of one state; an artist is a man/woman of the world!
After I gave birth to my child I became more confident than I was before. I have developed immunity to the negative.
- Her father is of Russian and Polish descent, and her mother is of German and Estonian descent.
- Both of her parents are actors.
- As a child, she was engaged in jazz and classical dance.
- Elizaveta attended modeling school for teenagers and graduated from it.
- She received the Presidential scholarship for her studies.
- She graduated from Saint Petersburg State Theatre Arts Academy. By the time of graduation, her name has become quite famous in Russia.
- Her debut on the screen was the role of Alice in the film “The Keys of Death” when she was only 13 years old.
- Elizaveta played in many films including: Downfall, First under God, Admiral, I'll Be Back, Luna-Luna, I won;t say, Five Brides, The Match, Hunting, Zolushka, Courier from Paradise, Sherlock Holmes, The Irony of Fate 2...
- Boyarskaya is engaged in many charitable activities.
- Elizaveta is a member of the board of trustees of the two charitable foundations, " Sun" , dealing with the problem of premature babies , and the Center for Youth Health for the rehabilitation of drug addicts.
- In September 2011, this beautiful Russian actress has joined the project "Studio creative development ", organized by Keira Knightley's charity foundation, whose goal is to revive the Russian theater school , tear teenagers from driveways and streets.
Go to Elizaveta Boyarskaya Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.