Elsa Benitez – One of the Most Beautiful Mexican Models
Birth name: Elsa Benitez Yañez
Date of Birth: December 8, 1977
Place of Birth: Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico
Height: 5 ft 10.5 in; 1.79 m
Measurements: 34-24-34 (in); 86-61-86 (cm)
Benitez in one sentence – Elsa is the perfect representative of the exotic Mexican female beauty.
Latin women are the most beautiful women in the world.
I feel very desirable when wearing some nice lingerie on or just when I have a t-shirt and jeans on; I guess it depends on the mood I’m in at the moment.
Modeling is not just glamour and fun, it is also hard work that can be very stressful at times.
- Benitez started her modeling career at age of 15 when she participated in the 1992 Ford Supermodel of the World contest.
- Benitez is an internationally famous Mexican model that appeared in the 1999 Pirelli Calendar, modeled for Victoria’s Secret, graced the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2001, etc.
- Elsa graced many magazine covers including Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Glamour, etc. She has also done many advertizing campaigns and modeled for major brands such as Victoria’s Secret.
- In 2004 Elsa was one of the judges at the Miss Universe 2004 Competition.
- Benitez was the host of Mexico's Next Top Model seasons 1 and 2.
Go to Elsa Benitez Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.