Emanuela De Paula – Stunning Brazilian Model
Birth Name: Emanuela De Paula
Date of Birth: April 25, 1989
Place of Birth: Cabo de Santo Agostinho,Pernambuco, Brazil
Height: 5 ft 9.3 in; 1.76 m
Measurements: 33-23.5-34 (in); 84-60-87 (cm)
De Paula in one sentence – Emanuela is a beautiful and magic black woman with a very successful international modeling career.
I am one of the few black women in the fashion industry.
(On her becoming a Victoria’s Secret Angel) In the beginning it was kind of hard. I was ashamed to shoot only in bra and panties.
- Emanuela booked her first modeling job as a 9 year old child. She started her professional modeling career at the age of 16.
- She modeled for major fashion brands including: Victoria’s Secrets, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, and many other.
- This beautiful black model appeared in many prestigious magazines including: Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, etc.
- She is “mulata” – her mother is white Brazilian and her father is an Afro Brazilian. Emanulea is one of many living proofs that mixed race women are simply gorgeous.
- In 2006 Anna Wintour (the editor of Vogue magazine) declared Emanuela as the "model of the season."
- In 2008 she became one of the Victoria’s Secret angels.
- In 2009 she was one of the highest paid models in the world, earning $2.5 million.
Go to Emanuela De Paula Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.