Fann Wong – Beautiful Singaporean Superstar
Birth name: Fann Woon Fong
Date of Birth: January 27, 1971
Place of Birth: Singapore
Occupation: Actress, singer, model
Height: 5 ft 7.25 in; 1.71 m
Measurements: 34-28-33 (in); 75-65-72 (cm)
Wong in one sentence – Fann is a great Singaporean ambassador and a beautiful Asian female celebrity.
There is nothing you can’t do if you believe in yourself and work hard.
- Wong is one of the most famous Singaporean female actresses and singers. She is the first Singaporean actress to break into Hollywood and the youngest actress to have earned an All-Time Favorite Award at the Star Awards.
- At the age of 16, Fann Wong won a beauty contest organized by a Singapore fashion magazine Her World.
- In 1993, when she was 22 years old, Wong moved to Taiwan to pursue her modeling career there. It turned out that moving to Taiwan was the right decision because after shooting one of the commercials in Taiwan a Singaporean television producer noticed her and cast her in Dreams Come True (a Singapore drama series). Soon after she was offered roles in other Singaporean soap operas and the new television star was born.
- In 1996 Wong started her music career by releasing her first Mandarin pop album Fanntasy. The album was a major hit in Singapore and Taiwan.
- In 1998 she released her second album Shopping which made her even more popular in Taiwan and China.
- In 1999, Fann released her third album Missing You (she recorded a song Private Number with British boy band 911).
- In 2000 Wong released her fourth Mandarin album, No Problem.
- In 2002, this beautiful Singaporean woman became the first Singaporean actress to play a major role in a Hollywood production (she played Chon Lin in Shanghai Knights).
- In April 2005, Fann was invited to the Cannes to promote her new movie House of Harmony which was telecast in a number of Western European countries.
- She was in an 11-year relationship with businessman Anthony Chan.
- On May 16, 2009 she married Christopher Lee.
Go to Fann Wong Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.