Farah Quinn - Beautiful Indonesian Chef
Birth name: Farah Farhana
Date of Birth: April 8, 1980
Place of Birth: Bandung, Indonesia
Occupation: Chef (culinary expert), model, television personality
Height: 5 ft 8 in; 1.72 m
Measurements: 36-24-36 (in); 90-60-90 (cm)
Quinn in one sentence – One sentence is way too short to describe this beautiful, intelligent, talented and amazing Indonesian woman.
Cooking is the art that stimulates all of the human senses.
Children are the most precious thing on our planet and we should do everything to make their life joyful.
- Quinn was in love with cooking at very young age. Cooking and baking was her favorite activity when she was a young girl.
- Farah Quinn moved to the United States as a teenager where she finished her high school and got her bachelor degree in Finance. However, her passion was cooking… Therefore Farah attended Pittsburgh Culinary Institute which was only the beginning of her culinary education.
- In 2005 Farah and her husband (Carson Quinn) opened their own restaurant which was awarded 4 stars for its cuisine.
- Quinn is one of the most famous Indonesian chefs and has her own culinary television show.
- This beautiful Indonesian woman graced the covers of many magazines and is considered to be one of the most desired Indonesian female celebrities.
- Despite the fact that she is a famous chef with her own culinary television show with a busy schedule she has time to be a devoted wife and mother as well.
- Another thing that this beautiful woman has time for are the charity events and to be an advocate for children’s rights and wellbeing.
Go to Farah Quinn Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.