Gal Gadot – Charming Israeli Actress
Birth Name: Gal Gadot
Date of Birth: April 30, 1985
Place of Birth: Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Origin: Polish/Austrian/ German/ Czech
Occupation: Actress, model
Height: 5 ft 10in; 1.78m
Measurements: 32-24-34 (in); 81-61-86(cm)
Gadot in one sentence: Gal is a former Miss Israel and a proud woman.
I have a strong sense of my Jewish and Israeli identity.
My heritage is very important to me.
There aren’t enough good roles for strong women. I wish we had more female writers.
Nowadays women need to be the perfect mothers, the perfect workers, the best wives, the best everything…, and in order to achieve all of that you need to be very strong, independent and able to deliver all those things.
- In Hebrew, her first name means "wave" and her surname "riverbanks" or "shores".
- She was crowned Miss Israel 2004.
- She is the leading fashion model for the clothing company Castro.
- Gadot served for two years as a soldier in the Israel Defense Forces.
- She plays volleyball, basketball and tennis.
- Gal is a passionate motorcycle rider.
- Gadot graced many magazine covers such as Cosmopolitan and FHM.
- She is one of the highest paid Israeli models.
- She was ranked Number 5 on its list of “the 50 most talented, intelligent, funny, and gorgeous Jewish women in the world by Shalom Life.
- Gal and her husband owe the hotel in the Neve Tzedek district of Tel Aviv.
- This Israeli brunette played in many films and television shows including: Fast & Furious, Knight and Day, Criminal Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Bubot, The Beautiful Life, Asfur…
- She is the first actress to play Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in a live-action, theatrically-released film.
- She was ranked one of the hottest women in the world 2014 (Maxim magazine).
Go to Gal Gadot Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.