Garcelle Beauvais - One of The Most Beautiful Haitian Women
Birth name: Garcelle Beauvais
Date of Birth: November 26, 1966
Place of Birth: St. Marc, Haiti
Occupation: Actress, former model
Height: 5 feet 9 in; 1.75 m
Measurements: 34B-23-34 (US)
Famous for: Beauvais is a film and television actress. She is best known for her roles in the American television shows like The Jamie Foxx Show and NYPD Blue.
My children are the most important thing in my life.
It is very hard for people to talk about politics and religion because there are so many emotions involved. I try not to talk about either at the parties because it kills the good mood.
- Garcelle Beauvais was born in Haiti however after her parents divorced she moved to the United States with her mother and siblings where she lives to this day.
- Garcelle has six elder siblings.
- She was 17 years old when she moved to New York City and started her modeling career.
- In 2001 Beauvais was voted as one of the 10 most attractive women in the world by the readers of the Black Men Magazine.
- Beauvais has had minor and supporting roles in many movies including Wild Wild West, Bad Company, Women in Trouble, etc.
- She starred in over 30 television shows (Miami Vice, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The Jamie Foxx Show, NYPD Blue, Franklin & Bash, etc.
- In August 2007 this beautiful Haitian woman posed for the Playboy.
- She was married to Daniel Saunders with whom she has a son Oliver. In 2001 she married Mike Nilon with whom she has two sons. Unfortunately they divorced after Garcelle found out about the five-year extramarital affair by Nilon.
Beauvais in one sentence - Garcelle is a talented actress and a beautiful woman that ages like wine; the older she is the more attractive, sensual and feminine she becomes.
Go to Garcelle Beauvais Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.