Gisele Bundchen – World's Top Supermodel
Gisele Bundchen – A Billion Dollar Brazilian Beauty
Birth Name: Gisele Caroline Bündchen
Date of Birth: July 20, 1980
Place of Birth: Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Height: 5 feet 11 inl 1.80 m
Measurements: 35-23-35.5 (US); 89-59-90 (EU)
Famous for: Gisele Bundchen is the highest paid model in the world best known for her natural beauty, elegance and great charisma.
My life motto is “Be everything that you can be”.
I am very private person and I do everything I can to keep my private life private.
- Both of her parents are of German origin.
- Gisele has five sisters: Raquel, Graziela, Gabriela, Rafaela and Patrícia. Patricia is her twin sister.
- In 2000 she was named The Most beautiful Women in the World by the Rolling Stone magazine.
- Gisele was one of Victoria's Secret Angels from 2000 until 2006.
- From 2000 to 2005 she was in a relationship with American actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
- In 2006 Bundchen was ranked number 1 on E! Channel's countdown of the World's Most Attractive Supermodels.
- In 2007 she was named The World's Richest Supermodel with an estimated $70 million fortune (Forbes magazine named her the best paid model of all time).
- As of 2011 her personal fortune is estimated at $150 million, and she is in the Guinness Book of Records as "the world's richest supermodel”.
- She appeared on more than 8,000 magazine covers around the world.
- Gisele is a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Environment Program.
- On February 26, 2009 Gisele married the NFL player Tom Brady with whom she has a son, named Benjamin Rein Brady.
- In 2011 Bundchen was recognized as one of the most charitable celebrities by The Giving Back Fund.
- She is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
Bundchen in one sentence – Gisele is one of the best examples of how a woman can make millions of dollars off her good looks and at the same time live a healthy and productive life (being a wife, a mother, a philanthropist, supermodel, businesswoman and a role model at the same time).
Go to Gisele Bundchen Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.