Honey Lee - Beautiful South Korean Celebrity
Honey Lee – One of the Most Beautiful Korean Women in Showbiz
Birth Name: Lee Ha-nui (Lee is her family name)
Date of Birth: March 2, 1983
Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea
Nationality: South Korean
Occupation: Beauty queen, model, classical musician, actress, television personality
Height: 5 feet 9 in; 1.75 m
Measurements: 86-58-89 (EU)
Famous as/for: Honey became famous after she was crowned Miss South Korea 2006.
I believe that people should always help those that are less fortunate or underprivileged in any way.
It was a real honor to represent my country at the Miss Universe in Mexico.
- Honey’s father was a high-ranking official with the National Intelligence Service and her mother has a Ph.D in Korean Music History and is a professor at Ewha Womans University.
- Honey is a professional gayageum player and she has released 4 CDs and played in more than 25 countries worldwide, including concerts at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- This beautiful Korean lady is a Goodwill Ambassador for the Beautiful Mind Charity and the Korea Green Foundation.
- Honey holds a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo and is a competitive skier.
- Lee was crowned Miss Korea in 2006 and she was a third runner-up at the Miss Universe 2007 Pageant.
- Her television role of the femme fatale attorney in the drama series "The Partner" was praised by the critics and loved by the audience.
Lee in one sentence – Honey is a gorgeous woman, an intelligent and a well-rounded person.
Go to Honey Lee Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.