Jamillette Gaxiola – The Perfect Mixture of Beauty
Birth name: Jamillette Gaxiola
Date of Birth: September 11, 1989
Place of Birth: Havana, Cuba
Nationality: Cuban (naturalized American)
Occupation: Model, actress, dancer
Height: 5 ft 9 in; 1.75 m
Measurements: 34-24-36 (in); 86-61-91 (cm)
Gaxiola in one sentence – Jamillette is a dazzeling young woman and a living proof that mixed race women are the most beautiful women in the world.
The cultural mix is something that I have experienced every day since I was born and I love it.
It is true that I am Mexican but it is also true that I am Cuban.
- Gaxiola was born in Cuba to Mexican father and a Cuban-born mother of Lebanese descent, but she was raised in Mexico and now lives and works in United States.
- Jamillette represented Cuba at the Miss Earth 2009.
- She lives in Las Vegas, USA.
- Jamillette attends Community College in Las Vegas, Nevada,
- She is currently a cast member of the hit reality television show The Shores on the TV Guide Channel.
- She is a professional dancer trained in classical ballet.
- Jamillette is an ardent advocate for green energy and green planet.
- She is fluent in Spanish and English.
Go to Jamillette Gaxiola Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.