Jeri Ryan – Stunning German Actress
Birth Name: Jeri Lynn Zimmermann
Date of Birth: February 22, 1968
Place of Birth: Munich, West Germany
Height: 5 ft 8in; 1.77m
Measurements: 36-26-36 (in); 91-66-91 (cm)
Ryan in one sentence: Jeri is a beautiful blonde actress from the United States with blue eyes.
I think the more stressful our times get, the more we look for fantasy escapes.
I have no specific ideas in mind of what I will or won't do; it's all about the roles.
When I was a kid I loved horror films.
There is a very large chunk of our population who firmly believe in extraterrestrials.
I always wanted to be an actress, so this is a dream that came true.
Impossible is a word human’s use far too often.
Your body measurement keeps you alive in the memories of people.
- Her father was a Master Sergeant in the United States Army, and he mother is a social worker.
- Jery attended Northwestern University and graduated from Northwestern in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Theatre.
- She was a member of the Alpha Phi sorority (International Women's Fraternity).
- Ryan was crowned Miss Illinois in 1989.
- She was the winner of the swimsuit competition in the 1990 Miss America Pageant.
- Her acting debut was the role in the television show “Who's the Boss”.
- She became famous after her appearance in “Star Trek”.
- In 2002 she was ranked #65 in Stuff magazine's "102 Hottest Women in the World".
- Ryan owns a restaurant Ortolan in Los Angeles, California.
- She is a mother.
- This Lady appeared in many films and television shows including: The Flash, Nurses, The Client, Melrose Place, Diagnosis: Murder, Dark Skies, Star Trek: Voyager, Boston Public, Boston Legal, Iron Chef America, Shark, Leverage, Major Crimes, Just Deserts, Men Cry Bullets, Disney's The Kid, Down with Love, Mortal Kombat: Rebirth, Secrets in the Walls...
Go to Jeri Ryan Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.