Jessica Alba – Beautiful, Courageous and Awesome American Actress
Birth Name: Jessica Marie Alba
Date of Birth: April 28, 1981
Place of Birth: Pomona, California, United States
Origin: Danish-French Canadian/Mexican
Occupation: Actress, model
Height: 5 ft 6.5 in; 1.69 m
Measurements: 34-24-34 (in); 86.3-61-86.3 (cm)
Alba in one sentence – Jessica is the stunning girl next door, an inspiring woman, talented actress and an amazing lady all around.
The most important thing I have learned in life was that being a teenager wasn't forever. I had a hard time being a teenager.
My theory is that if you look confident, you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing.
I wish I was more educated but I make do with the tools I was given in life.
- Her mother is of Danish/French Canadian descent and her father is of Mexican ancestry.
- Jessica had a very difficult childhood due the fact that she suffered from various illnesses and disorders including: asthma, multiple severe pneumonia, repetitive collapsed lung, ruptured appendix, tonsillar cyst, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. However, all of that didn’t stop her from graduating from High School at the age of 16 and becoming a very successful Hollywood actress, and one of the most desired women in the world.
- Alba was in love with acting from a very early age. She started her acting career at the age of 14.
- Her big break came after landing the lead role in “Dark Angel” - American television show.
- Jessica starred in many Hollywood Hit Movies including: Sin City, Fantastic Four, Valentine’s Day, Spy Kids 4, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, etc.
- In 2006 Jessica was voted number one on AskMen.com's list of "99 Most Desirable Women".
- In 2007 she was named the “Most Attractive Woman” by FHM magazine.
- Jessica won a number of acting awards including the Choice Actress Teen Choice Award and Saturn Award for Best Actress on Television.
- Alba is very active in helping others and she had supported a number of charity organizations including: SOS Children Villages, Soles4Souls, Step up, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Project HOME, RADD, Clothes Off Our Back, Habitat for Humanity, etc.
- She is an ambassador for the 1Goal movement to provide education to children in Africa.
Go to Jessica Alba Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.