Julie Ordon – Beautiful Swiss Model/Actress
Birth name: Julie Ordon
Date of Birth: June 27, 1984
Place of Birth: Geneva, Switzerland
Occupation: Model, actress
Height: 5 ft 8 in; 1.72 m
Measurements: 33-23-35 (in); 84-58.5-89 (cm)
Ordon in one sentence - Julie is a gorgeous Swiss girl with a cheerful personality and hypnotic blue/green eyes.
My body is definitely better since I had the baby, so I hope I’ll have more babies in the future.
Even if my passion is acting, I still want to model because I have so much fun doing it.
I really didn’t like school. I wasn’t good at it. I always wanted to be an actress.
Acting is my passion but I still love to model because I have so much fun doing it.
I love flowers and cooking. But cooking is just for my husband, a special thing just for him.
- Jolie started modeling as a child. She was 4 years old when she got her first modeling job.
- At the age of 15 she won the modeling contest in Paris, France and started her professional modeling career.
- She would like to open a flower shop because she loves flowers.
- Ordon graced covers of many fashion and men magazines including Elle, Glamour, Cosmo, etc.
- Julie made her film debut in 2002 in Cédric Anger's Novela. Since then she appeared in a number of films including: A Sight For Sore Eyes, Point & Shoot, Flashbacks of a Fool, Catwalk, Henry’s Crime, etc.
- Julie posed for Victoria’s Secrets catalog more than ones and did a number of commercials including the Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick commercial, an homage to Jean-Luc Godard's film Le Mépris, which featured the stunning Brigitte Bardot.
- She has three sisters.
- In 2010, this beautiful Swiss blonde appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Jolie has been the face of Chanel, Guess, Biotherm, Ralph Lauren and other prestigious fashion brands and beauty labels.
Go to Julie Ordon Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.