Kylie Minogue – The Australian Goddess
Kylie Minogue is one of the most beautiful petite women in the world...
Birth name: Kylie Ann Minogue
Date of Birth: May 28, 1968
Place of Birth: Melbourne, Australia
Occupation: Singer, actress, fashion designer, author, entrepreneur, philanthropist
Height: 5 ft 1¾ in; 1.57 m
Measurements: 32A-21-31 (in)
Famous for: Kylie Minogue is the world famous Australian female singer and one of the most respected female music artists in the world.
I was raised in a very loving family. My parents supported me and my sisters in any way they could and I am very grateful for that.
Don’t let anybody stop you from living your dreams.
- Kylie Minogue started her show business career as a child actress in Australian soap operas at age 11.
- In 1897 Minogue released her first single “Locomotion” which became the highest selling single of the decade in Australia.
- In 1989 she had her film debut in The Delinquents which was a box-office hit in Australia and the United Kingdom.
- She performed a striptease in the video for her single, "Put Yourself in My Place".
- In 1995 Minogue and Nick Cave collaborated on "Where the Wild Roses Grow”: a song (and a music video for the song) that was the Global hit. Everything about this single (the music, the lyrics and the video) is remarkable.
- Minogue released 12 albums as of 2012 and she is the Australia's biggest selling solo recording artist in the history of that country.
- Kylie received many prestigious music awards including multiple ARIA and Brit Awards and a Grammy Award.
- In 2008 the Queen Elizabeth II made her and Officer of the Order of the British Empire "for services to music".
- French government awarded her the France's highest cultural honor, the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres.
- In 1992 Minogue received the award for "Most Attractive Person On The Planet" from both DMC and Mix-Mag magazines.
- In 1997 she was voted the Most Fanciable Female by readers of "Melody Maker".
- In 2001 Kylie was named Australia's Most Beautiful Export by "Australian Trade Magazine".
- In 2002 Minogue was declared "The Best Body In The World" by magazine "Celebrity Bodies".
- In 2003 she was voted the "Most Pop Pin Up" in the world by viewers of music channel VH1.
- Kylie supports a number of charity organizations and research centers (American Foundation for AIDS Research, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty, Child Line, Cancer research, etc).
- On May 17, 2005 Minogue was diagnosed with breast cancer; four days later Kylie underwent surgery, and started the chemotherapy treatment soon after. She’s fully recovered.
- In 2011, Minogue was awarded an honorary Doctor of Health Science degree by Anglia Ruskin University in the United Kingdom (for her work in raising awareness for breast cancer).
- In 2010 Minogue was declared as the "most powerful celebrity in Britain".
Kylie Minogue in one sentence – Kylie is the ultimate inspiration and a truly remarkable woman.
Go to Kylie Minogue Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.