Laetitia Casta Has The Most Beautiful French Smile
Laetitia Casta - Beautiful French Supermodel
Birth name: Laetitia Marie Laure Casta
Date of Birth: 11 May 1978
Place of Birth: Pont-Audemer, Eure, France
Occupation: Model and actress
Height: 5 ft 7 in; 1.69 m
Measurements: 89-59-90 (cm)
Famous for: Laetitia became world known as the gorgeous supermodel and one of the most beautiful Victoria’s Secret angels.
- Her natural beauty impressed the whole fashion industry and she became one of the most paid supermodels in the world relatively shortly after she started with professional modeling.
- Casta starred in over 15 French movies, including the first French movie in 3D (Behind the Walls).
- This lovely French woman was featured in music videos like the music video for the Chris Isaak song "Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing" and Rihanna’s music video for her song “Te Amo”.
- The music video for the song Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing is so intense that there are two versions of it: the censored version that you can see before 9pm and the uncensored version that is aired after 9pm. One thing is certain, Laetitia Casta is stunning in both versions.
- Laetitia made her film debut in Asterix and Obilix Against Cesar (1999), the most expensive French film ever made and a blockbuster in Europe.
- In 2001 She Was Ranked #1 on Askmen.com Top 50 Most Beautiful Women.
- This beautiful French woman has a brown belt in judo!
- Driving a driving go-cart is her passion.
- Casta was the official face of L'Oréal, Dior, and Chanel.
- Laetitia has three children (thow daughters and one son)
- In 2010 Laetitia was Ranked #11 on People Star's Top 10 Most Beautiful Women.
Casta in one sentence – Laetitia is one of the most appealing French women that can hypnotize every man with her natural beauty.
Go to Laetitia Casta Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.