Lena Kovacevic – The Most Beautiful Jazz Musician
Birth Name: Lena Kovacevic
Date of Birth: February 25, 1982
Place of Birth: Belgrade, Serbia
Occupation: Musician, singer, composer
Kovacevic in one sentence: Lena is a gentle, sophisticated and a charming woman that loves music.
My dream is to have a big family and my own band.
I inherited perseverance, love toward art and traveling.
My parents thought me never to leave anything undone for tomorrow if I could do it today.
I am pretty stubborn, that is my flow.
When I was a teenager I was a real rebel.
There is a saying, that a man does not choose his profession, but profession chooses a man.
Don’t ever give up on your dreams.
I love sweets so much!
Motherhood gives you wings, strength and energy that you never had before.
- Lena is a daughter of a Serbian writer Dusan Kovacevic.
- She completed Stanković Secondary Music School – piano department – in Belgrade.
- This beauty graduated from The Conservatorium van Amsterdam (Dutch academy of music located in Amsterdam).
- She performed at many international festivals including Exit.
- She was collaborating with the Royal Dutch Orchestra, with them she held a series of concerts in the Netherlands and Belgium, including a performance in front of the Dutch queen.
- She has performed as a soloist in a project of the American bassist John Clayton.
- In 2003 she sang with Bajaga in the film The Professional.
- She released two music albums: “Dobar Dan Za Pevanje” and “San”.
- Lena's music video ''San'' reached at the second place of MTV Adria charts.
- With the famous Belgian producer Buscemi (Blue Note) she recorded a version of the traditional Serbian song “Gusta mi magla padnala”, which was featured on his new album released by the EMI record label.
- Lena is a devoted mother.
Go to Lena Kovacevic Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.