Leyla Aliyeva – Beautiful Azeri Brunette
Birth Name: Leyla Aliyeva (Leyla Əliyeva)
Date of Birth: July 3, 1985
Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
Occupation: Political activist, chairwoman, editor-in-chief of Baku magazine…
Aliyeva in one sentence: Leyla is a very strong, intelligent and hard working lady that comes from high society of Azerbaijan. She is a great example of female strength and wisdom and she is a gorgeous woman with exotic appearance.
There are also quite modern women in the East, who do not differ from Western ones.
I am able to communicate to any person, regardless of his social position, which is of great importance.
The Russian language is very rich and beautiful language.
Genetically I was very lucky, you should see my mother. (Her mother is the first lady of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva)
There is no time for boredom.
If you want something to be done the way you want, then you need to do it yourself.
My point of view is that everything is always the freedom of choice.
- She is the first daughter of the President of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev.
- Aliyeva received her Master's degree from Moscow State Institute of International Relations ( MGIMO ).
- She started a "Justice for Khojaly " campaign in May 8, 2008.
- Aliyeva was awarded the International Award of Honor in 2013 for her environmental project.
- She is the vice president of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation; the editor in chief and founder of the magazine “Baku”; Founder and Director of the International Dialogue for Environmental Action (IDEA);
- Leyla was the Chairwoman of the Azerbaijan Club at MGIMO until 2010.
- She was honored with Taraggi medal for her contributions to the development of Azerbaijan-Russia relations.
- Leyla Aliyeva was awarded a "Key to Life" award at the annual benefit ball of US charity the Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation.
- She is also a General Coordinator of Intercultural Dialogue for the Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation of the Organization of the Islamic Conference.
- This beautiful woman has two sons.
Go to Leyla Aliyeva Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.