Luisana Lopilato – Seductive Argentinian Blonde
Birth Name: Luisana Lopilato
Date of Birth: May 18, 1987
Place of Birth: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Occupation: Model, singer, actress, television personality
Height: 5 ft, 7 in; 1.70m
Measurements: 34-22-39 (in); 92-56-90 (cm)
Lopilato in one sentence: Luisana is an attractive Argentinian model, a successful actress, and a multitalented lady.
I revise many things in my life.
I don’t like to be exposed.
I love acting, disguising, to dress, makeup.
I like to do bad characters.
I always did what I wanted.
- From an early childhood Lopilato was dreaming about becoming a singer, dancer and model.
- When she was still a child, she did commercials, fashion shows and photo shoots for major brands for kids.
- In 1997 she appeared in film for the first time; she had a role in the movie "A Love in Moises Ville".
- In 1999, Luisana was chosen to play Luisana Maza in Chiquititas – popular television show; that year was a turning point in her life.
- During that period she released four Chiquititas soundtrack albums.
- In 2002, she became one of the stars of “Rebelde Way” television show.
- This actress gained great popularity in Spain, Greece, Latin America and Israel thanks to Rebeld Way television show.
- This Argentinian beauty achieved a great success with the remake of the comedy named “Married With Children”.
- Her stage debut was “Harlequin, Servant of Two Masters” play in San Martin Theatre.
- Her talent and beauty made her one of the most successful actresses of her generation with a solid career in film, television, fashion and music.
- Magazine FHM in Spain ranked Luisana 17th in its annual list “Las 100 mujeres más sexys del mundo” in 2010.
- She was the face of the L'OREAL, Ona Saez Jeans, Ultimo, Promesse, 47 street, Marcela Koury, Susana, BlackBerry, Ona Saez Jeans and Nazaria Zapatos products.…
- Lopilato did campaigns for the famous companies including Coca Cola, McDonalds, John Foos, Promesse, Bubbaloo, Pent Ten, Rebelde Way underwears, Ahora o Nunca, Kukuloco, Axe, Motor Oil Underwears for Juniors…
- Luisana released a book named “Luisana at Home”.
- Lopilato is a very creative lady who launched her own fashion line for the brand Marcela Koury.
- She was the part of a UNICEF campaign for raising awareness of care during pregnancy.
- Her nickname is Lu (Luli).
- Lopilato was a member of the Argentine band Erreway; Erreway released three studio albums — Señales (2002), Tiempo (2003) and Memoria (2004) whit a great success.
Go to Luisana Lopilato Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.