Malagasy Women Are Exotic/Mystical African Beauties
Madagascar is a huge country off the coast of Africa with a population of 21 million.
Typically Lemurs come to mind, however Madagascar has some of the strangest and most exotic plants and animals of anywhere on earth. Madagascar is a very poor country and right now traveling there comes with some risk because of government instability. The people speak French and Malagasy.
They are a unique bunch with a superstitious culture. There are about 10% more women than there are men. Besides women living longer, for some unknown reason 10% more boys die as infants than girls. Women here are mysterious and possess many different qualities. Here are some more things about the characteristics of beautiful Madagascar women.
- They have to main appearances. Some look Indonesian and others are African black. 40% of the population is Muslim and adhere to the customary Islamic dress code being conservatively clothed. Modern women wear typical western style clothing and many ladies, including the Muslims, often wear a Lamba. Some women wear cosmetics however most are dressed for comfort and are relaxed when it comes to appearance.
- Women from Madagascar are hardly considered educated by western standards. About 68% of them can read and write and are unlikely to obtain a higher degree. Chances are she will be married and employed in the agricultural sector at a very young age.
- When it comes to marriage, legally young Malagasy women can be married at the ripe old age of 14. 34% of the women between the ages 15-19 are married. With half the population being Christian and 40% Muslim, modern Malagasy women have the right to marry freely, and are supposed to be considered equals with men when it comes to property and freedom of dress. Socially this is not the norm. Women are raised to be subservient to men and laws protecting these women against violence are hardly ever pursued.
- Malagasy females are extremely busy ladies. They work very hard in the fields or other duties. They are excellent mother and likely to have at least 5 children. They are spiritual and have high superstitions. They believe in spirits and will associate circumstances with evil. They also associate objects and other icons with superstitious activities.
Dating in Madagascar is hardly a lasting process. These women are pressured to get married and have children as soon as possible. Here are some more things about relationships in Madagascar.
- It is not written in law, however a current poll stated that 9 out of ten women believe it is OK for her spouse to beat her if she refuses to have sex with him. Only 8 out 10 men agreed that is acceptable behavior.
- Beautiful Malagasy girls are very subservient to men and their elders. She is expected to perform all domestic duties from a very young age. If she is poor, it is unacceptable for her farm other peoples land.
- Gender discrimination is illegal in Madagascar, however society and culture clearly roles women as second class citizens. Domestic abuse is wide spread and so is marital rape.
- Malagasy women are very feminine and do demand a certain amount of respect within a husband-wife relationship. Today she has every right to walk away from her marriage if her husband abuses her or is found cheating. Almost always she will return to him.
All in all, Women from Madagascar are very beautiful. These women are overly loyal and inquisitive individuals. They are hard working and appreciate a life without hardships. Rich to them is owning a small piece of land. Any man that gets himself involved with one of Madagascar’s women needs to realize she usually comes with many superstitions and a strong sense of family. She will appreciate anyone that recognizes her femininity and treats her as an equal.
Back to Beautiful African Women
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.