Mehreen Syed – Stunning Pakistani Supermodel
Birth Name: Mehreen Syed
Date of Birth: August 2, 1986
Place of Birth: Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Model, actress
Height: 5 ft 10 ½ in, 1.79 m
Syed in one sentence – Mehreen is one of the most beautiful Pakistani women in the showbiz and a remarkable person.
My role model is without a doubt, my mother. Because she was a widow, she raised me single-handedly and all I am now is because of her.
- Mehreen and her other four siblings were raised by her mother who was widowed when Mehreen was only three years old. Despite the fact that she (Mehreen’s mother) lost her husband and was left alone with 5 children that didn’t stop her from raising them, taking care of them and becoming Professor of Law and a member of examination board. Now, that’s an amazing woman!
- Mehreen was the first Pakistani model to have appeared on the cover of Alamra (the prestigious and one of the most popular Middle East fashion magazines).
- She graced many magazine covers including: Vogue, Marie Claire and Time.
- In 2011, Mehreen founded the International Fashion Academy Pakistan (IFAP). She founded IFAP so that the next generation of models and other fashion industry professionals don’t have to go through the hardships that she experienced as an aspiring model.
- In 2013, Syed was presented with the Model of the Year 2013 Award at the Lux Style Awards Ceremony. She received many other awards and honors including: International Model of the Year Award 2005, "Face of the Year" by Indigo 2007, "Glamorous Entrepreneur" award 2010, Model of the Year 2011 Award by Pakistan Fashion UK, etc.
- She starred in a number of Pakistani and Bollywood movies and is considered to be the next Bollywood superstar.
Go to Mehreen Syed Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.