Miranda Kerr – The Beautiful Australian Supermodel
Birth name: Miranda May Kerr
Date of Birth: April 20, 1983
Place of Birth: Sydney, Australia
Occupation: Fashion Model
Height: 5 ft 9 in; 1.75 m
Measurements: 32–24–34 (in); 81–61–86 (cm)
Famous for: Miranda Kerr is the most famous Australian fashion model best known for being a Victoria’s Secret angel.
For me, family is life. The decision to start one wasn't complex at all. My career has been wonderful, but it's not my life. I don't feel pressure to get back to work.
My son is the best thing that ever happened to me.
I think that being beautiful is being comfortable in your own skin.
- In 1997 at age 13, Miranda entered and won the annual Dolly Magazine Model Competition which turned out to be the beginning of her successful modeling career.
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in nutrition and health psychology.
- In 2007 Kerr became the Victoria's Secret Angel. She is the first Australian model to have accomplished that.
- Miranda appeared in the 2010 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Terry Richardson.
- In 2011 Kerr became the first pregnant model for Vogue when featured in Vogue Australia.
- She is married to Orlando Bloom with whom she has a son.
- Charities that Kerr is supporting are Wildlife Warriors Worldwide and Children International.
- Miranda meditates, practices yoga and reads widely on spirituality (Since the year 2000, Miranda has practiced a type of Nichiren Buddhism)
- Kerr Ranked number 1 in the 2010 FHM Australia list of "100 Most Attractive Women in the World".
Miranda Kerr in one sentence - Miranda is a beautiful, smart, educated and well-rounded woman that knows exactly what she wants in her life.
Go to Miranda Kerr Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.