Miriam Odemba – An Exotic Tanzanian Beauty
Birth name: Miriam Julius Odemba
Date of Birth: 1983
Place of Birth: Arusha, Tanzania
Height: 5 ft 9 in; 1.75 m
Measurements: 83-60-87 (cm)
Odemba in one sentence – Mirian is a beautiful African model that was crowned Miss Tanzania Earth 2008.
It is a true honor to represent my country.
We need to take care of our environment so that it will take care of us.
- Miriam Odemba started modeling at age of 15.
- In 1999 Miriam was one of the four finalist of face of Africa Competition held in Nice, France.
- In 2001 she was suspended by the South African modeling agency G3 due to her weight gain and refusal to follow the strict diet.
- In 2007 Odemba was crowned Miss Tanzania (Miss Temeke title).
- In 2008 Mirian was crowned Miss Tanzania Earth 2008.
- Marian was the first runner-up at Miss World 2008 Beauty Competition. She was crowned Miss World Air.
Go to Miriam Odemba Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.