Ngo Thanh Van – One of the Most Beautiful Vietnamese Celebrities
Birth Name: Veronica Ngo Thanh Van
Date of Birth: February 26, 1979
Place of Birth: Tra Vinh, Vietnam
Occupation: Model, singer, actress, dancer
Height: 5 feet 7½ in; 1.71 m
Famous for: One could say that this captivating Vietnamese woman is best known for her singing career however she is also an actress, television personality and the permanent target of the paparazzi. Therefore it is somewhat difficult to conclude for what she is the most famous for. That being said, Thanh Van Ngo is very popular in Vietnam and she is one of the most famous Vietnamese women in the showbiz.
Beauty can help you in your career if you know how to use it properly. The most important thing is to never compromise yourself.
- Her nickname is NTV Virus
- Thanh moved no Norway with her family when she was 10 years old. However, in 1999 (ten years later) she moved back to Vietnam in order to pursue her modeling career.
- In 1999 Thanh participated in a beauty pageant (witch was held by the Vietnamese Women's World magazine) where she finished as the second runner-up. The next three years she worked as the model.
- In 2002 Van Ngo started her singing career when she recorded the duet album with Tuan Hung.
- In 2003 NTV released her debut album and from that point on she became one of the most famous Vietnamese Pop/Trance singers.
- In 2004, she began her successful acting career. She won many prestigious national and international acting awards.
- In 2010 Van Ngo participated in Vietnamese version of "Dancing with the Stars". She finished first and became the winner of Vietnam's "Dancing with the Stars" season 1.
Than Van in one sentence – NTV is an exotic Vietnamese beauty with many talents.
Go to Ngo Thanh Van Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.