Noemie Lenoir – Mixed Raced Beauty
Birth Name: Noémie Lenoir
Date of Birth: September 9, 1979
Place of Birth: Versailles, Yvelines, France
Height: 5 ft 9.5in; 1.77m
Measurements: 34-24-35 (in); 86.5-61-89 (cm)
Lenoir in one sentence: Noemie is a beautiful actress, who overcame many obstacles and became a strong woman.
Work is very important to me.
People can be envious.
I am an independent woman.
My family did not have a lot of money but I had a beautiful childhood.
I think if you don't believe in yourself, it helps to believe in something else.
- Lenoir’s mother is of Malagasy descent and her father is of French descent.
- In 1997 at the age of 17, this lady was scouted by a Ford booker; she signed a contract for L’Oreal the same year.
- Noemie worked for many world known brands including Victoria’s Secret, Marks & Spencer, Next, Gap…
- She is a mother.
- She played in many films including Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre, Gomez & Tavarès, After the Sunset, Jeff et Léo, flics et jumeaux , The Valet , Gomez contre Tavarès , Rush Hour 3...
- This actress was voted one of 100 Most Desirable Women in The World in 2004 and in 2008 by FHM.
- Lenoir debuted in a new performance of the world famous Crazy Horse cabaret in Paris.
Go to Noemie Lenoir Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.